Thursday, June 25, 2015

*Review* Bear Naked Granola (Sea Salt Caramel Apple)


    This granola surprised me with its flavor and texture. I tried it with milk to give it a cereal feel and it was unbelievably delicious! The flavor was just right, not too sweet or tart it was perfectly balanced. As you can see in my photo the apple and caramel pieces were quite large, which I loved. The best part about this snack, it's tasty enough to eat right from the package. It can also be paired with fruit such as bananas or strawberries. I enjoy that it gives me options on how I can devour it! I can't wait to try more flavors from Bear Naked, and lucky for me they have a vast collection. I plan on trying every product from this brand that I can find because it honestly impressed me that much!

    The samples I received


    Photo from Walmart.com
    A full size 12 oz bag can be found at various retailers including Walmart, for around $3.75  


    *I received this product to test and review but that all opinions are my own. I have not been paid for my review. *

    @influenster @livebearnaked

    No comments:

    Post a Comment