Wednesday, June 24, 2015

#BlossomVoxBox the good, the bad, and the lovely!

 Hey guys, here you can find my short reviews for the various items I received in my #BlossomVoxBox from +Influenster .  This post will NOT include my in depth reviews, but as I finish them I will add in the links. This is more of a quick buy or not buy type deal! 

Are you ready to find your next favorite product?!
Review Information:


*Each product will have a rating of: 


-Good = I like the product but not I don't love it
-Bad = I hated it
-Lovely = I would definitely recommend, you need to check it out ASAP
- Unsure = I was unable to use the product

*A star rating of 1-5 (How much I enjoyed it, 5 being LOVED)

*Links to the brands websites, photos, and my full review

*A short written review

Bear Naked Granola 
Coconut Almond Curry and Sea Salt Caramel Apple

LOVELY
5/5 Stars
For full review click here


Delicious, Healthy, and Travel Ready! I've always been under the impression that granola would taste bland, but Bear Naked proved me wrong! The flavors blew my mind with their sweet, crunchy goodness. My new go-to snack!


Beanitos Chips 
Chipotle BBQ  and Original Black Bean with Sea Salt

GOOD
3/5 Stars
For full review click here


My favorite things about these chips are they are made from actual beans and eliminate all those yucky additives. However, the  flavors were hit-or-miss for me. I enjoyed the Chipotle BBQ slightly more over the Original Black Bean, but both left an aftertaste that I didn't like. A great alternative to normal salty chips, but I would like to try different flavors.


Nasoya  
Pasta Zero Shirataki Spaghetti

BAD
1/5 Stars
For full review click here


I figured I wouldn't enjoy these noodles after I realized that they contained chickpea flour. (I dislike chickpeas in general) I was totally right. The moment I opened the package and smelled whatever the heck the fluid they were packaged in... I wanted to throw them in the trash. They tasted just how they smelled...YUCKY! I would eat them ONLY if they were drenched in pasta sauce.


Australian Gold
Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

LOVELY
5/5 Stars
For full review click here


When it comes to sunscreen Australian Gold has always been my favorite. This wasn't my first time trying one of their products, I've been a fan for years. Smells great, works good, and comes in an awesome price.


Sally Hansen
Airbrush Legs (Medium Shade)

UNSURE


Unfortunately, I was unable to use this product because it wasn't the correct shade for me. I'm intrigued by the premise and plan on purchasing the correct shade so I can try it. These pale legs need all the help they can get!


 Hair Food
Strawberry Ginger Root Clarifying Shampoo

LOVELY
5/5 Stars
For full review click here


Without a doubt my ultimate favorite product I received. I've already purchased other items from this line and I adore them all. My hair is softer, smells AMAZING, and looks ultra shiny!


NYC CityProof 24 HR Waterproof Eye Shadow In shade 610 Tribeca Taupe

LOVELY
5/5 Stars
For full review click here


This eye shadow has me wanting to wear make-up again! I'm excited to try the other colors as well. Easy to apply, no make-up guru skills required.
*I was given these products complimentary, but all opinions are my own. I have not received ANY compensation for my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment