Friday, August 10, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

 
 5 Out Of 5 Stars

This summer has been scorching hot, making sunscreen a must this season!  Within minutes of walking out the door my pale skin becomes lobster red. (not very attractive but boy is it painful!) In the past, most sunscreens I used worked for a short amount of time, and even with constant reapplying I still end up with a mild sunburn. I hate how my skin feels after applying those sunscreens as well, all greasy and sticky... I wanted something better. A sunscreen that I could enjoy and would wear more frequently without hesitation. Finally, I am excited to say that I FOUND one! 

The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen is everything I was looking for, plus so much more! Not only is it a sunscreen (available in SPF 12, 30, and 50) but also a moisturizing lotion with ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons that nourishes skin for up to 12 hours!  The best part my skin feels and looks great after applying, no greasy/sticky residue left behind at all! It is an added plus that is also smells absolutely amazing like fresh coconuts. Did I forget to mention that it kept my skin completely protected and sunburn free? This product out-lasted every other sunscreen I have ever used, and has officially made its way to the top of my favorites list!  

Go on give it a try, it is sold at most major retailers for around $8.99 for a 6oz bottle. I have also seen sample bottles of it being sold with other sun protection products from Hawaiian Tropic, two for the price of one? Sweet deal huh? 



For more information:  Hawaiian Tropic

Disclaimer: I received the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster’s VoxBox program. I was not paid to do this review and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment