5 out of 5 Stars
I LOVE most Sally Hansen products including this one! I am shocked at how easy the magnetic nail polish was to put on and use! I honestly thought it would be so difficult that I didn't get around to using it for nearly 2 weeks... but it took me under 20 minutes to completely finish my nails! I'm still amazed considering it normally takes me over an hour to paint my nails. That factor alone makes this my new favorite nail polish!
- 3-D Nail Art in Seconds
- Available in 8 striking colors!
- Easy to use magnet
- Sold at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally for $9.99
I had no problems putting on this nail polish for the most part. The only thing I had a little trouble with was the magnet. (A few times I accidentally let it touch my freshly painted nail, I was lucky however because it didn't cause much damage) The best way I found to avoid this was to view my nail from the side so I could see how close the magnet was getting to my nail. Also be sure to place the rounded elevated edge of the magnet as close as you can underneath your cuticle because if you place it to far back the design doesn't show up as well on the nail.
- Roll Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color between palms to activate
- Remove over cap with the magnet
- Apply base coat (if desired)
- Apply first coat of color to all 10 nails
- Wait few minutes for first coat to dry (I waited 5 minutes or so)
- Apply thicker layer of Magnetic Nail Color to one nail and immediately hold magnet over nail, resting the rounded guide just below the cuticle for 10 seconds
- Repeat step 6 to all other nails
- Apply top coat (if desired)
- Be amazed by how beautiful your nails look!
Durability & Quality
This nail polish was so easy to apply and dries super quick! I'm not the best at painting my nails but the formula of this nail polish makes it easy for even someone like me to use it! I got beautiful end results with minimal effort! The Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail polish holds up extremely well even under the harshest circumstances and manages to look amazing the entire time. It lasted an entire week before I noticed slight chipping. I enjoyed how smooth this polish went on with no streaking or bubbling. The color I used (906 Ionic Indigo) was a very bold blue color which I loved. The designs made by the magnet came out very nicely in a pretty lighter blue color. Just everything about this nail polish is perfect in my opinion especially the speedy drying!
For more information check out: Sally Hansen
Disclaimer: I received the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in the color "906 Ionic Indigo" complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster’s VoxBox program. I was not paid to do this review and all opinions are my own.